Entry guidance notes –
IMPORTANT: The deadline for entries has been extended to 31st July 2017. There will be no further extensions after this, so please get your entries to us as quickly as you can. Download your entry form now – just CLICK HERE.
Carefully read the category description and ensure that for each entry you include a completed entry form AND a detailed supporting statement – maximum 10 x A4 pages, supplied as a single PDF, no larger than 15MB. Without this we cannot process your entry.
- To enter Categories 5-30 you MUST provide data that indicates your turnover and profitability over the last three years on the table on the entry form (download it from this website, from February 10th). Supplier categories are exempt from this requirement.
- This information remains confidential but it is absolutely key for the judges to assess your business. If you do not divulge this information your entry cannot be shortlisted.
- Agencies may only enter one size category in estate agency and in lettings as appropriate.
- Each company/brand may enter a maximum of FOUR categories.
- The supporting statement may include text, images and graphs and one link to a website.
- Entries are judged using iPads so please do not use DocuSign or similar systems to sign or validate your entry form, as this prevents the judges sharing files.
- Sending in your entry with the entrant’s name confirms your agreement with our terms and conditions.
- Entry is by email only. Please do not use FTP sites such as Dropbox and do not send entries by post.
- The Negotiator Awards is judged by a large, carefully selected panel of judges with extensive industry experience, who agree to strict impartiality and confidentiality.
- No member of the panel will judge a category of which they have any conflict of interest.
- No entrant is permitted to speak to any of the judges about their entry before, during or after the event.
Some useful tips and advice
Terms and conditions
Entry to The Negotiator Awards is FREE.
All entries must use the entry form which you may download here